Saturday, March 19, 2011

Walking soon...

Thanks to the encouragement of PaPa and Dada, Madalyn is well on her way to walking. A couple of days ago she took a couple of steps, and now its half way across the living room! I am still loving being at home with her and trying to enjoy every second before Baby Leigh comes. Madalyn loves climbing on everything, and received her first black eye by doing it. She had decided to crawl into an empty box and didn't realize that if she leaned on the side she would fall. Well, she fell and hit her face on the chair. My husband says constantly says "just let her fall and she'll learn." Sure enough she learned real quick not to do that again.
The girl loves to be outside but hates to get dirty. I have been taking her to the beach, but she hates getting sandy! She has Girl written all over her. Something that I am not very used to, considering I grew up with an older brother and my nephew is a boy. But, I am loving it! She is beautiful and I cant wait to do lots of girly stuff with her!
Business is going really well this month!! We actually lost a couple jobs because we are booked to far out! My husband is very good at what he does and I knew as soon as word got out, he would become a very busy man. The only problem is, I don't like to share.
By the way, for those of you who know Jamie, I have to tell you that he is the dad that every girl dreams of having.

We might have a name picked out, but I am not telling..... I will give you a hint. It starts with an M. (This way I can call them my M n M's :)

No comments: